Saturday, September 2nd. Located in Copper Harbor, this event will go alongside Copper Harbor Trails Fest.
- 9:45 am: XC race in Copper Harbor, using the same routes as the Copper Harbor Trails Fest. Class A does the long route, B the short route, and C the super short route. Courses are on our Trailforks page.
- 3 pm: Downhill race in Copper Harbor, using the same route as the Copper Harbor Trails Fest.
Sunday, September 3rd:
Short Track Cross Country and Dual Slalom races at the Michigan Tech Trails.
- 9 am: Short Track XC race at Michigan Tech. This is a race where you complete the most amount of laps in a certain amount of time.
- 12:30 pm: Dual Slalom race at Michigan Tech. This is using our freshly rebuilt dual slalom track, so enjoy!
Event Check In
Saturday in Copper Harbor: Check-in happens from 8-9:30 am at the Donny Kilpela Memorial Park
Sunday at Michigan Tech: Check-in happens from 7:30-8:30 am at the Michigan Tech Trails (Outdoor Adventure Program)
Routes for Event
All of the routes are posted on this Trailforks page!
Location of Events
What you need for all events:
- Front and rear brakes: They also need to work
- Bar ends plugged: You can’t have an open handlebar end
What you need for the Downhill race:
- Full face helmet